You would like to know more about the collection and use of your personal data processed on our whistleblowing platform.
Constantia Flexibles provides a whistleblower platform − a reporting system on infringements of Constantia Flexibles' legal obligations, Constantia Flexibles' Code of Conduct, or our business partners’ legal obligations.
We know how important it is for you to understand what data we collect and how we use your data in connection with a filed concern using our whistleblowing system. Therefore, in the Privacy Policies below, we inform you in detail about the following points:
- Scope of the data processing;
- Who is responsible for the data processing and who you can contact in this regard;
- What personal data are being processed and from where they are sourced;
- For what purposes and on what legal basis your personal data are processed;
- Who will receive your personal data;
- Whether your personal data will be transferred to third countries or an international organisation;
- For how long your personal data will be stored;
- Other relevant information about data protection;
- What your data protection rights are.
If you have any questions about your personal data or about data protection in connection with a whistleblowing report, please feel free to contact us on the email address: email@example.com.