Respecting your privacy! On this page you will find the data processing information for applicants.
We respect your data privacy and for this reason we have taken actions to ensure that your personal data is treated with the utmost confidentiality and is not shared without permissions. Your application documents will be processed and stored in accordance with legal requirements, in particular the European General Data Protection Information (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
Following this text you will find a list of the respective Constantia companies, grouped by country, and the corresponding privacy policies. In these policies, we inform you about the data processing activities conducted by us within the scope of your application and your rights and entitlements under data protection regulations.
We will inform you in detail about the following points:
- Who is responsible for data processing and whom can you contact?
- What data is processed and from where is it sourced?
- For what purposes and on what legal basis is the data processed?
- Who will receive your data?
- Will data be transferred to third countries or an international organization?
- How long will your data be stored?
- Other relevant information about data protection
- The most important points about data security
- What are your data protection rights?
- Are you required to provide data?
(AT) Constantia Business Service