Extent and Availability of the Guest-WLAN:
The continuous availability and the accurate service of the Guest-WLAN cannot be guaranteed for technical reasons. No liability is assumed for any loss of data, default of connection or other problems that occur by using this Guest-WLAN.
We have no responsibility for, or control over, the Internet Services you access and do not guarantee that any services are error or virus free.
Whilst we take reasonable steps to ensure the security of the Guest-‘WLAN and to prevent unlawful access to information transmitted or received using the Guest-WLAN, we do not guarantee the security of the information which you may transmit or receive using the Guest-WLAN or located on any equipment and you accept that it is your responsibility to protect your information and have adequate security (in terms of equipment and procedures) to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of your information and data.
Any dissemination of login specification is prohibited.
Improper use and illegal activities are prohibited. The user is especially obligated to observe the provisions of the Prohibition Act, the Pornography Act and the relevant provisions of the Criminal Code, subject to the distribution of certain content to legal restrictions. Therefore the user must not use the Guest-WLAN to access Internet Services, or send or receive e-mails, which:
are defamatory, threatening, intimidatory or which could be classed as harassment;
contain obscene, profane or abusive language or material;
contain pornographic material (that is text, pictures, films, video clips of a sexually explicit or arousing nature);
contain offensive or derogatory images regarding sex, race, religion, colour, origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition or sexual orientation;
contain material which infringe third party’s rights (including intellectual property rights); are otherwise unlawful or inappropriate;
may adversely affect the reputation of our company and business
- The User is not allowed to use the offered services in a way that causes danger or harm third parties or Constantia Flexibles in their security or operation.
- Constantia Flexibles is entitled to take legal action if someone uses this offer improperly.
- Constantia Flexibles is neither entitled nor obliged to monitor the data moved by user via the Guest-WLAN. Constantia Flexibles is therefore not liable for such content
- If the user downloads data via the Constantia Flexibles Guest-WLAN, the usage of this programs / scripts is on his own risk.
- For damage on IT-Equipment or any other damage, Constantia Flexibles assumes no liability.
- Furthermore, Constantia Flexibles assumes no liability for any direct or indirect damage, which are related to data transfer, transcription error, data loss, data uncertainty or any other reasons. This also applies if the damage has occurred due to some technical problems.
- The user agrees and acknowledges that Constantia Flexibles may keep a log of the Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses of any devices which access the Guest-WLAN, the times when they have accessed the Service and the activity associated with that IP address.
- The Guest-WLAN can be overloaded or does not work if there is an excessive data transfer. All further claims are excluded.
- This offer can be extended at any time, be modified or improved, especially if it seems necessary to prevent abuse (eg installation of filters), or the provider by changes to the law or by the Court if it is required to do.
- This voluntary and free offer can be adjusted at any time without advance notice. Requirements against Constantia Flexibles are eliminated.
- The user notes that saving of passwords, login specification or other secret information on notebooks or PCs is not secure.
- Furthermore the user notes that getting data from the internet is dangerous because it is easy to get viruses and there are numbers of internet hackers or private data thieves.