Coffee making made easy
Lidding material and sachets for coffee capsules: Lacquered Aluminum 20 µ or 30 µ and Sachets for coffee capsules suitable to be used in Nespresso (*) and other coffee machines – made by Constantia Flexibles
The invention of the coffee capsule has revolutionized coffee drinking, fuelling the increasing popularity of one of the most distinctive beverages available - the small but strong black coffee known as the “espresso”. An espresso coffee is brewed under great pressure by forcing hot water through finely ground beans in a capsule. This is done in less than 25 seconds.
Meeting the new global trend in coffee preparation, Constantia Flexibles now offers a wide range of:
- lacquered aluminum, 20 µ or 30 µ thick, used for closing different types of capsules;
- plastic materials for the preparation of the sachets used for protecting the capsules.
Benefits for the customer:
- Constantia provides the lid and the sachets (system selling)
- Trading up (exclusivity & quality) and trading down (price)
- Lidding materials available for PP and PBT (high barrier) capsules
- Possibility of embossing the lidding with any design
- Possibility of printing
- Runs on all existing packaging machines
Benefits for the consumer are not only the convenience of easy coffee making, but also the possibility of using different coffee machines, according to what available at home. There is no need of buying exclusively from a single supplier.
Products other than coffee are also available, like tea and dietary supplements.
Contact: Rudolf-Peter Stieböck