Back to overview
Constantia Flexibles is the world’s fourth largest producer of flexible packaging. Based on the guiding principle of ‘People, Passion, Packaging’, some 8,300 employees manufacture tailor-made packaging solutions at 40 sites in 18 countries. Many international companies and local market leaders from the food and pharma industries choose the sustainable and innovative products of Constantia Flexibles.
For our Group Legal Department in Vienna we are looking for a
Legal Specialist with focus on Data Protection
In this interesting and challenging position you will support our Group legal affairs. As initial priority you will contribute to our current, ongoing Group GDPR projects, directly reporting to the Global Data Protection Coordinator.
• Support in general with data protection laws and policies through business processes
• Assist in strengthening the Group wide data protection compliance organization
• Inform and advise on data protection laws and policies
• Update and maintain the data protection policies and procedures, monitor compliance with data protection laws and policies as well as support related project initiatives
• Create and execute trainings to deliver compliance and to foster a data privacy culture within the Group
• Contribute to data incident responses and data breach notification procedures
General Legal Affairs
• Legal consultancy for customer and supplier contracts
• Support in legal disputes of the Group organization
• M&A projects
• Corporate law in general (e.g. restructuring)
• Assistance in Group insurance management; maintenance and monitoring
• Revision of legal documents e.g. Group policies & procedures, general terms & conditions, non-disclosure agreements, customer & suppliers contracts etc.
• Degree in Law preferable with specialization in IT
• Min. 2 years of professional experience in a similar role e.g. at a Group legal department or law office, preferable in an international environment
• Knowledge of data privacy legislation especially EU GDPR and IT law
• Specific know-how in international (cross border) contract and company law
• Compliance know-how (e.g. anti-bribery, competition law)
• Basic skills in insurance matters are an advantage
• Proficiency in English, fluency in German is mandatory
• Very good MS Office skills
• Project Management skills, within an international environment
• IT affinity or basic understanding of IT systems are a plus
We offer a responsible, collaborative and challenging environment in a fast growing and global company with the possibility to further develop within the organization.
The minimum annual gross salary according to the applicable collective bargaining agreement amounts to € 40,137.- plus overpayment. The overpayment depends on the qualifications of the jobholder.
Start date: as soon as possible
If you are interested in being part of an international, flexible and highly motivated team, then please do not hesitate and APPLY DIRECTLY through our HOMEPAGE under: http://www.cflex.com/career/job-search/
Please note that we can only accept applications which are coming through our homepage!
Your contact in case of any questions is:
Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH
Rivergate, Handelskai 92
+43 (0)1 888 5640 1345