Back to overview
Constantia Flexibles is the world’s fourth largest producer of flexible packaging. Based on the guiding principle of ‘People, Passion, Packaging’, some 8,300 employees manufacture tailor-made packaging solutions at 40 sites in 18 countries. Many international companies and local market leaders from the food and pharma industries choose the sustainable and innovative products of Constantia Flexibles.
In our Group Health, Safety, Security & Environment (HSSE) Department in Vienna we offer an:
Internship: Industrial Engineering (f/m)
for 6 months, part time, 20 hrs per week
In this interesting and challenging position you have the chance to get an inside in a global HSSE department and to further broaden your knowledge and skills:
• You support the Group-function for HSSE in developing the group-wide HSSE-framework (based on management systems like ISO9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001)
• You participate in the development of “Safety Initiatives” on topics for improving occupational safety.
• You are involved into aspects of technical safety (such as: process/technology, fire protection, machinery/technology selection).
• You support in the development of HSSE-Trainings
• You contribute to the completion of the monthly HSSE Group-Report
• Together with the team you identify H&S-related needs in light of group-view for our operations
• You communicate with our internal stakeholders and foster proper information exchange
• You will be involved in H&S-related CAPEX initiatives (capital expenditures) for new production machinery
• You manage internal regulations / document control systems
• You support the CSR-related reporting
• Master student or Bachelor degree in “Industrial or Mechanical Engineering” or “Industrial Management” or equivalent such as Electrical Engineering
• Specialization and/or practical experiences in Lean-/ Six Sigma Management, Project Management or Production Planning
• First work experiences/internships in a similar role are considered as strong advantage
• Excellent communication skills in English and German
• Very good communicator who supports collaboration and cross-divisional exchange
• Excellent MS Office skills, especially Power Point, Excel and preferred SharePoint
• Ability to understand and summarize complex information
• Critical and analytical thinking
We offer a responsible and challenging collaboration in a strong growing, global company with the possibility to further grow within the organization.
The minimum annual gross salary according to the applicable collective bargaining agreement amounts to € 19,600.- plus overpayment (on full time basis). The overpayment depends on the qualifications of the jobholder.
Start date: 01.06.2018
Part time: 20h/week
Duration: 6 months
If you are interested in being part of an international, flexible and highly motivated team, please do not hesitate and send your application to:
Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, Jasmin Grünstäudl, Rivergate, Handelskai 92, 1200 Vienna, +43 (0)1 888 5640 1345, yourcareer(at)cflex.com