Constantia Flexibles will be showcasing pet food packaging innovations at the Interzoo trade fair in Nuremburg
Interzoo is the world’s biggest trade fair for the international pet industry, manufacturers, wholesalers and service providers from over 60 countries. This makes the trade fair a key source of inspiration for the international pet industry. It will take place from May 26 to 29 in Nuremburg, Germany.
Constantia Flexibles Processed Meat Business Unit will be exhibiting their latest developments for the pet food packaging market. Here are 5 great reasons why you should stop by at our booth:
- We just won an EAFA Alufoil Trophy award for our innovative “Sustainer”. This is an aluminum foil container system that has been specifically developed as a BPA free, “BPA NIA” pack for pet food. It has all the established features of conventionally used high barrier, solvent-based lacquers, such as heat resistance and sterilizability. Stop by and find out more!
- The senses of Pets are very well developed and much more sensitive than those of people. Therefore Petfood packaging requires highest quality packaging solutions. Learn more about this!
- Compared to human food products, there are some similarities in the pet food packaging requirements, like ergonomic product shape, convenience in use, sustainability, overall costs ...we can tell you more about that!
- For petfood packaging hygienic opening, dispensing and disposal is of utmost importance…we can show you our solutions!
- Last but not least…enjoy a good cup of coffee with us!
We are showcasing our entire range of Wet Petfood, Dry Petfood, Snacks & Treats – and we are looking forward to seeing you there! More information on: https://www.interzoo.com/en/
Contact: Katrin Wittmann