Constantia Flexibles to show its know-how in packaging solutions at RosUpack 2017 / Stand D147, Hall 4 / 20-23 June, Moscow
Constantia Flexibles Group will be showcasing its latest innovations at the forthcoming RosUpack trade fair in Moscow, Russia. RosUpack is the largest exhibition for the packaging industry in Russia and Eastern Europe.
Constantia Flexibles will be showcasing the latest innovations and solutions for the flexible packaging market. Centered around our claim – People, Passion, Packaging – visitors will be given an overall view of our group’s broad range of products in use on the Russian and CIS markets and across the world. Here are some examples to look forward to:
- Retort laminates and pouches to ensure that food and pet food are hermetically sealed for long-term unrefrigerated storage
- Unrivaled dairy lidding solutions that add value at all stages of your supply chain thanks to their performance on packaging lines, minimizing waste and downtime
- Our wide selection of print styles and finishes for pouches for sauces and dressings that create a can’t miss display on store shelves
- Aluminum foil and film laminates for confectionery that are produced with the best quality raw materials which ensure barrier to water vapour, gases and aroma
- Dehydrated foods packaging with a wide range of paper/aluminum-based laminates and a choice of different printing finishes
Visit Constantia Flexibles in Hall 4, Booth D147 to get an in-depth insight into our flexible packaging solutions for the food industry from company experts.