Back to overview
Constantia Teich Poland Ltd. is a part of Constantia Flexibles, one of the global leading employer for flexible packaging. Our clients are multinational corporations and local market leaders in the food industry. We have 20 year experience in manufacturing of flexible packaging in Poland and currently have over 250 employees in our location. We produce according to the best quality standards and continuous improvement system. As an employer we develop our employees and guarantee our employees working with dedicated, ambitious and passion specialist.
For our plants located in Poland (Rogowiec, near Kleszczów community)we are looking for a:
• Preparing technical documentation, films and trainings to ensure high quality processes;
• Ensuring efficiency by improving the process technology systems, machines, as well as availability of equipment;
• Troubleshooting of quality and performance of the manufacturing process issues;
• Implementing Operational Excellence (Lean Manufacturing - 5S, Kaizen, SixSigma) in the process and production;
• Cooperating with production manager, Shift Supervisors, and Continuous Improvement Coordinator to ensure implementation to production area best standards of work;
• Realizing tasks assigned by Production Manager.
• Technical University degree (preferred engineering, or production management);
• At least 3 years of working experience on similar position in manufacturing company;
• Familiar with modern production methods and improvement tools;
• Experience in technology/production transfers projects will be an asset;
• Focused on results, excellent organization of own work;
• Very good command of English and Polish language;
• Computer skills (MS Office and optionally Axapta),
• Good cooperation, initiative, ability to work on priorities and be focused on goals.
• An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
• Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
• Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
• Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
• Good working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application (Curriculum Vitae) via special page: https://system.erecruiter.pl/FormTemplates/RecruitmentForm.aspx?WebID=864b12dda37f4bb3b3c9e0637fcc3b69
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”