Who we are
Constantia San Prospero Srl was founded in 1963 in San Prospero, in the north of Italy, between Modena and Bologna. With a 2015 turnover of about € 16 Mio (1.100 tons of alufoil supplied) , 50 employees and 30 countries worldwide covered, Constantia San Prospero Srl is a leader in Italy for the printing operations of flexible alufoil dedicated to pharmaceutical markets.
What we do
We are specialized in supplying Aluminum Foil thermolaquered for PVC, PET, PP, PVDC, High resistant lidding materials for Child Proof Packaging, OPA/ALU/PVC (ColdFormFoil) for blister, PVC/PE Foil for suppositories and PVC/PVDC/PE for monodose. We can help our customers by developing innovative solutions for all packaging requirements.
We are equipped with the best printing technology for flexible aluminum and in particular our capabilities are the following:
- 4 Flexo UV printing lines (up to 3 colours) equipped with cameras for 100% quality and printing control
- In-house artwork service
- 3 slitting lines: 1 for alufoil, 1 for coldform and suppositories films, 1 rewinder for Quality Controls
Our main skills:
- High flexibility for small/medium sized production runs.
- Typical lead-time: 13 working days
- Full compliance with GMP standards applied to pharmaceutical primary packaging production.
- Environmentally friendly focus, thanks to our UV inks (solvent-free).
- Quality Control Laboratory equipped to carry out chemical and technical analysis on printed and unprinted pharma packaging materials.
- Customer-focused culture and highly experienced/qualified people thoughout our operation.
Constantia San Prospero Srl has been certified by SQS (Swiss Association for Quality & Management System):
- ISO 9001-2008
- Quality Management System
- ISO 14001-2004
- Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001-2007
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System