Back to overview
Constantia Flexibles is the world’s fourth largest producer of flexible packaging. Based on the guiding principle of ‘People, Passion, Packaging’, some 7,200 employees manufacture tailor-made packaging solutions at 32 sites in 18 countries. Many international companies and local market leaders from the food and pharma industries choose the sustainable and innovative products of Constantia Flexibles.
For our international Headquarter in Vienna we are looking for a(n)
Intern for our Group Legal Department (f/m)
(for 3 months, full time)
In this interesting and challenging position you have the chance to get an inside in a global Legal department and to start your career:
• Revision of legal documents e.g. group policies & procedures, general terms & conditions, non-disclosure agreements, customer & suppliers contracts etc.
• Benchmarking of these documents against best practice market standards
• Assistance in implementing and rolling out measures as required by the European Data Protection Directive
• Development of a ‘monitoring cockpit’ for major insurance policies
• Legal research
• Degree or almost finished degree in Law (at University of Vienna or WU or equivalent)
• Fluent in English and German, any further language is a strong advantage
• Specific know-how in international (cross border) contract law incl. Incoterms, compliance topics (e.g. anti-bribery, competition law) and basic skills in insurance matters would be an advantage
• Profound knowledge of MS Office Applications (such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Performance oriented personality, pro-activeness, intercultural competence
• Accuracy and very good time and self-management skills
• Team player who fosters collaboration
We offer a responsible and challenging collaboration in a strong growing, global company with the possibility to further grow within the organization.
The minimum annual gross salary according to the applicable collective bargaining agreement amounts to € 19,600.- for full time.
Start date: flexible, possible as of 01.06.2018 or later e.g. July or August 2018
Duration: 3 months
If you are interested in being part of an international, flexible and highly motivated team, please do not hesitate and send your application to:
Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH
Rivergate, Handelskai 92
+43 (0)1 888 5640 1345