Back to overview
Constantia Flexibles is one of the world's leading manufacturers of flexible packaging and labels. The group supplies its products to numerous multinational corporations and local market leaders in the food, pet food, pharmaceuticals and beverage industries. In recent years the group has developed from a supplier with a strong European regional focus into a group which is active on a global basis in the world's most attractive and fastest-growing markets for flexible packaging and labels. Constantia Flexibles stands for premium positioning, leading technology, customer proximity and highly efficient production facilities. In total Constantia Flexibles has over 4,000 customers worldwide. Over 10,000 employees in 55 production locations in over 23 countries supply innovative flexible packaging solutions on a global level. The business of Constantia Flexibles is divided into three divisions - Food, Pharma and Labels.
For our global Marketing Team in our headquarters in Vienna we are looking for a
Marketing Assistant, Pharma Division (f/m)
• Take over parts of the coordination of marketing projects, as guided by the Head of Marketing and/or the Marketing Managers
• Drive the organization of trade fairs and customer academies and ensure their impeccable execution
• Manage invoices and budgets and own operative tasks such as intranet updating, announcement management, customer and supplier lists, travel plans, etc.
• Act as contact point between Marketing and Sales, R&D, Group functions, and advertisement agencies
• Support the Head of Marketing in travel arrangements and schedule management
• Be ready to travel within Europe for fairs, events and internal meetings
• Formal marketing education (minimum University degree for Applied Sciences, above average graduation)
• 2-3 years of work experience after studies
• International background (e.g. living/studying abroad)
• Hands-on experience in supporting or driving operative projects, ideally within marketing and/or within an international organization
• Passionate about marketing
• Drives for results, action oriented, structured mindset, enjoys teamwork
• Fluent in English
• Very good MS Office skills, ideally website / intranet management skills
We offer a responsible and challenging collaboration in a strong growing, global acting multi-corporate enterprise. The minimum salary for this position according to the collective agreement is € 2373,62 gross/month.
If you are interested in being part of an international, flexible and highly motivated team, please do not hesitate and send your application to:
Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH
+43 (0)1 888 5640 1345