Back to overview
Constantia Flexibles is one of the world's leading manufacturers of flexible packaging and labels. The group supplies its products to numerous multinational corporations and local market leaders in the food, pet food, pharmaceuticals and beverage industries. In recent years the group has developed from a supplier with a strong European regional focus into a group which is active on a global basis in the world's most attractive and fastest-growing markets for flexible packaging and labels. Constantia Flexibles stands for premium positioning, leading technology, customer proximity and highly efficient production facilities. In total Constantia Flexibles has over 4,000 customers worldwide. Over 10,000 employees in 55 production locations in over 23 countries supply innovative flexible packaging solutions on a global level. The business of Constantia Flexibles is divided into three divisions - Food, Pharma and Labels. For more information please visit our homepage: www.cflex.com
For our Organizational & People Development department in Vienna we are looking for a
HR Business Partner (f/m)
• Drive the whole recruiting process in the Headquarter
• Improve organizational recruiting efforts by developing long range recruiting strategies
• Maintains required records and documentation to ensure compliance and applicable regulations.
• Support and/or lead global L&D projects as well as individual development initiatives.
• Responsible for the Global Training Toolbox (global supplier management)
• Deliver trainings if necessary
• Manage and develop the Global Learning Management System.
• Drive existing or new L&D initiatives
• Completed studies in science, with a major field in HR is advantageous, plus a minimum of 3 years professional experience in an international environment
• Experience with E-Learning Platforms and Learning Management Systems is a plus
• Experience in delivering trainings
• Empathic personality with strong organizational skills
• Basic knowledge about app development environment and data management solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English, Spanish is an advantage
• Good MS Office skills
We offer a responsible and challenging collaboration in a strong growing, global company.
If you are interested in being part of an international, flexible and highly motivated team, please do not hesitate and send your application to:
Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, Jessica Wohlleben, Rivergate, Handelskai 92, 1200 Vienna, +43 (0)1 888 5640 1345, yourcareer(at)cflex.com