Zurück zur Übersicht
Over 90 guests had followed the invitation of the Constantia Flexibles Global Awards committee to the “Wolke 19” location in a high-rise overlooking beautiful Vienna last Thursday, April 21, 2016. Among the guest where employees from many different countries, coming from CFLEX sites in South Africa, Poland, Spain and the USA for example, as well as the whole Board of Management and the Supervisory Board, along with representatives of the Wendel Group and the H. Turnauer Foundation.
CEO Alexander Baumgartner welcomed the international nominees and other guests at the beginning of the ceremony: “I have been looking forward to the award ceremony tonight as it also is my first Global Awards event since I took over as CEO of Constantia Flexibles. This is a special night for the company as the awards underpin the special engagement of the employees in terms of social commitment and reflects the innovative spirit at CFLEX. It is a pleasure for us to honor this dedication and out-of-the-box thinking with this annual ceremony.”
Over 100 projects and ideas had been submitted from all over the world and it had been a very tough decision for the respective juries in the different categories.
“Aaaaand the award goes to…”
After dinner, the anxiously awaited announcement of the winners took place. The different projects of the top three nominees per category where outlined shortly before the actual winners of the categories ‘Young Initiative Award`, Innovation, Social, Net Working Capital and CIP were announced.
This year there were also two special awards given out to honor two outstanding projects.The first special prize went to Lambert Nekula for the 1st Constantia Flexibles wide Brainstorming initiated by Food Europe and the second special prize was handed over to Onix Ponce from Aluprint in Mexico for an outstanding social project called “Learning to be parents”.
Here is an overview of all the winners of the Global Awards:
1. Spacer dots screw assembly Constantia Nusser, Germany
2. Discharge bar for granulate level measurement Constantia Teich, Austria
3. Changing the sharpening angle of punching tools Constantia ColorCap, Poland
Net Working Capital Award:
1. Tool for customer call-off simulation Constantia Teich Poland, Poland
2. Improvement of resource planning Verstraete, Belgium
3. Inventory process improvement Constantia Teich, Austria
Innovation Award - Customer-specific new:
Coca Cola bow labels Constantia Haendler & Natermann, Germany
Innovation Award – In-house Developments:
CompresSeal Constantia Hueck, Germany
Constantia Flexibles Waxfree TopFold Constantia Teich, Austria
Innovation Award – Efficiency Improvements:
Cylinder engraving with 140°diamond Constantia Tobepal, Spain
Young Initiative Award:
1. Sara López Rubio Constantia Flexibles Tobepal, Spain
2. Thomas Elian Constantia Patz, Austria
3. Alex Rose Constantia Blythewood, USA
1. „Muthande Lamontville“ Constantia Afripack, South Africa
2. Restauration of apartment “b-engel” Constantia Patz, Austria
3. Age connects Spear Europe, UK
Contact: Daniel Smith